top of page
3D2N Room and Breakfast (Return Boat Transfer + Snorkeling)
The price stated is for Per Person Per Package with minimum of 2 Adults in a room.
Package Inclusion & Exclusion
• 2 Nights Accommodation
• 2 Ways Boat Transfer (Merang Jetty <-> Redang Island)
• Complimentary 1X Snorkeling Trip with Snorkel Mask and Life Jacket
• Complimentary Return Shuttle from Redang Jetty (Laguna Jetty) to Resort
School Holiday Surcharge (RM12.50 Per Person Per Night)
18 February - 19 March 2023/ 22 - 30 April 2023/ 27 May - 4 June 2023/ 26 August - 3 September 2023
Public Holiday Surcharge (RM12.50 Per Person Per Night)
8 - 9 April 2023/ 22 - 24 April 2023/ 1 May 2023/ 4 May 2023/ 5 June 2023/ 29 - 30 June 2023/ 19 July 2023/ 31 August 2023/ 16 September 2023/ 28 September 2023
• The Hotel allows a child up to 3 years of age to stay for free using the existing bedding.
• Children aged 4 to 11 years old will be charged the Child Rates.
• Individuals above the age of 12 years old considered as adults by the Hotel.
Booking Terms & Conditions
• The above rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
• Children rate apply to children 4 to 11 years old. Infant 0 to 3 years old is free (Children age based on year).
• All meals inclusive in package to be served at Kayu Manis Restaurant and in buffet style or set depending on hotel occupancy of the day (Except for the Lunch Pack).
• Full payment is required upon confirmation.
• All payments are non-refundable in part or full.
• All payment will be forfeited if there is any cancellation, no show, shorten stay or amendment of the booking.
• There will be NO refund or reduction of rates on any services provided in the package which is not utilized.
• The Resort accepts no liability for losses incurred due to below reason:
• Failure to connect with other services and cannot be held liable for any loss of baggage or personal items, illness, injury or death resulting from activities in which the participants willingly took.
• All members taking part in any activities organized by the Resort shall do so at their own risk.
• The Resort reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
• The management reserves the right to change the above quoted prices in case of error or omission of new government regulations.
• The resort reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the boat departure due to sea & weather condition and the venue of jetty is subject to change. All payments are non-refundable in part or full.
• The resort is not responsible for any additional cost incurred due to unforseen circumstances such as bad weather, flight delay,etc.
Corkage Fee Information
• Corkage fee of RM5.00 for beer and liquor will be charged (Bottled beer is not applicable). Guests will be charged RM50.00 per crate.
• Guests with bottled liquor and glassware provided will be charged RM60.00.
bottom of page